Thursday, January 12, 2012

Weekly Kid Post #376

Okay, not really, but I haven't been keeping count so I don't know what number it is aaaand I don't have any clever titles for this post so...

Our boys love them some video games. Fear not, their limited on how much they can play but when they play theeeey plaaaay.


When Owen tried, unsuccessfully, to get Ethan's attention during the middle of him playing what seemed to be a super important game or match or whatever it's called, Ethan finally gave Owen a response and said, "Hold on, I'm saving someone." As he revived one of his teammates.

Owen got wide-eyed and serious and said (in a super excited/concerned voice), "You're saving someone's liiiiife?... Wow Ethan, you're a hero."

I tried my best not to laugh because my baby was so serious.


Here's to being a hero,

Lorri

No comments:

Post a Comment