Monday, March 03, 2014

Greece

The boyfriend and I went to Greece for the Valentine's weekend. He had bought me a new lens for my camera and I intended to play with it on the plane but I used the short flight to nap. Priorities. Nevertheless I managed to get some decent shots. This one below is my favorite. Enjoy it. Now let's move on to another fantastic shot...



Dat ass. 


It's in there somewhere folks. I promise. And I realize the photo isn't quite in focus but hey, that's what happens when he spins around mid-camera snap and catches me with the camera aimed at his dairiere.  All he could do was laugh, he's used to it. He calls me wild. I call him safe. I feel like if he were portrayed in a movie he'd be Nicolas Cage's character in that one movie where he is like OCD. I can't think of the name of it for the life of me. You know, the one where he goes back to pick up a single piece of lint because that was the only thing out of place. Or no! Dexter! He'd be Dexter, not because he has a dark passenger or anything (or does he) but because he's way schedule oriented, orderly, blends right on in. Whereas I'm certain I'd be a mess like in Along Came Polly. So we kinda need each other. I mean, after all, we don't need him murdering people when he's supposed to be sleeping and I don't need my grandmother's hand towel covered in diarrhea.  How did we get here? From Greece and holidays to Indian food and blood sample slides. Oh, ce la vie.


Let's get back to some more photos. Quite a few came out overexposed so there's that. But the ones that follow show a sweet little puppy that lived with a plethora of other dogs and cats just roaming the streets. The busy city. And some amazing pieces of history not quite frozen in time.


















Oh, and then there's this guy, who is a trooper traveling with his go-where-the-wind-takes-her-wife.




You keep me safe.
I'll keep you wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment