Thursday, March 07, 2019

Personalized Hair Care!


Happy Thursday! This week is flying by, no? So I wanted to talk to ya'll today about my experience with Formulate's personalized shampoo and conditioners. If you follow me on Instagram you probably recall seeing a post as well as a highlight about my collab with Formulate. Well, it's been a bit over a month since using the product and let me tell you, I'm sold. And excited. And telling everyone that'll listen!



But let's start from the beginning, shall well? It starts online, you go to their website and fill out a survey all about your hair type as well as any challenges you have with your hair and what you want to accomplish with your hair. In my case, I have natural ringlets that crave moisture and easily dry out if they don't get enough so my number was goal was moisture. I'm also a year postpartum but I've been either nursing or pregnant for almost FIVE YEARS! Yeah, you read that correctly. So I'm convinced the postpartum hair loss you get has been going on for years for me since my body has yet to get a "break", and my hair is already fine, so that's been fun for my hair... 


My sixteen year old have pretty similar hair to mine and has been using the product as well., so it was nice to use it with another person and compare results. 
And during this whole process I've personally been working with Caroline and she's been amazing, you can tell she truly enjoys her job and wants to educate others on how to accomplish their hair care goals.

Fast forward a few weeks and my custom formula arrived. The package was adorable and the shampoo bottles are sleek as well. Which may sound silly to some but that stuff is important to me, I'm the gal that puts my hand soap and lotion in amber bottles partially for aesthetics, so yeah, cute Formulate bottles were a win for me.


When taking the survey I asked for minimal scent and picked an orange scent. Its very subtle and fresh. If you like more scent you can request that during your survey, if you don't want any scent they can help with that as well. This truly is tailored to your needs.
When using the product for the first time, the conditioner IMMEDIATELY made my hair feel incredibly soft. Over the course of a few weeks both my daughter and I didn't even require additional leave-in conditioner in our hair because the shampoo and conditioner alone were keeping our hair's moister level right where it needed to be. I've literally never had a product that's done that before.


They say a picture is worth a thousand words so I'll just let the photo do that talking.
Check out Formulate, guys! And if you have any questions let me know. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment