Monday, December 12, 2016

Toddler Gift Buying Guide

Am I the only one still Christmas shopping? I feel like I'm always rushing up until the big day every. Single. Year. And each year I tell myself I'm going to be more organzised with shopping NEXT year, but it never happens. Le sigh.

So if you're like me and still shopping this post is for you. Below are fun options for the toddler in your life. And if you've found neat things for toddlers comment below so I can check it out! I could always use more ideas. 

1 / 2 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


Trains. Avery loves her trainset. It's not this exact one but its similar, hers was actually the big kids' that just got passed down to her and I can't remember where I got it because it was so long ago, like over 10 years ago. She loves them and for now is content with playing on the floor or any other hard surface she deems appropriate. 

Puzzles. Puzzles are fun and educational. And these even have a rack they slide in when you're done so that you're not constantly searching for a missing puzzle or puzzle piece.

Avery has really starting loving to play dress up so these are a must in our house. 

This paper roll is perfect to keep your little one crafting and spreads across most of whatever surface you place it on. 

My kid loves hats and mittens/gloves and it's cold. Need I say more?

This coat goes well with everything and the baby looks adorable in it. To quote her big sister "she looks like a baby doll!"

Here's hoping your holiday is great, friends! Happy Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment