Thursday, June 09, 2016

Fresh Wave Fresh Home

Full Disclosure: The products in the this post were provided to me at no cost, however all words and opinions are my own.

As parents we all have one thing in common - we want the very best for our kids. From making sure they have the best education to making sure they have the best home environment we strive to do it all. 

And what's better than finding products that make this parenting gig easier? Not a whole lot.
Here's what I'm working with: I have a big goofy dog, four kids, and a husband that works long hours and is gone on business for weeks and months at a time. I luckily no longer work full-time outside the home, nonetheless I keep very busy. My older three play sports, my dog gets into mischief, and my youngest can make a mess appear out of thin air so when I was sent some goodies from FreshWave I was so excited, the moment I opened the box I could tell my life just got a bit easier, and what mom doesn't want that?


The first item I used was the Fresh pod. It has odor removing gels inside so I placed it inside our kitchen trash bin. The adhesive backing made placement easy and the Fresh pod naturally gets rid of those pesky food odors in between taking out the trash. 


The Fresh Wave gel is in my laundry room. This is where the majority of the kids' shoes and sports equipment get corralled and stinky odors used to follow. The laundry room is the first room we typically enter since we tend to come in the house through the garage and now that I placed the the Fresh Wave gel in there I'm no longer met with offensive odors, just a nice clean scent.


I should mention that Fresh Wave varies from many other products in that it isn't masking odors or emitting harmful toxins into the air, Fresh Wave is all-natural with no harsh chemicals, it's truly an all-natural product. Now on to my favorite product - the Fresh Wave odor removing spray. Cue the clouds parting and the angels singing. I. Love. This. Stuff. With the kids and the dog and life in general the house could always use a little boost of freshness, so this odor removing spray is perfect. Other sprays on the market I've been hesitant to use because of the chemicals, but Fresh Wave is free of toxins so I spray the couch, the bedding, the rugs to my heart's content. 


Now here's where ya'll get really excited; Fresh Wave want to give one of you a prize pack filled with all-natural goodies that are sure to make your life easier and cleaner! 
Entering is simple, go to my Instagram page and follow the simple instructions, it will take you less than a minute to enter. Easy peasy. And check out Fresh Wave's website to see all the great products they offer, such as their candle, it's soy and smells like you did a load of spring cleaning *jazz hands*! And their Instagram to stay in the loop on their daily happenings. Happy Cleaning, guys! Now head on over to Instagram to get in on the Fresh Wave action!

No comments:

Post a Comment